Mission & Objectives Archive
Welcome to the archive of Jurassic World: The Game missions and objectives. Use this archive plan ahead by viewing the missions you have ahead of your current objectives. Look at future episodes and take note of any "brick walls" you see. Taking the appropriate action now can make those walls easier to conquer when the time comes. The missions archive is an extremely valuable tool used by thousands of players.
If you don't know which episode you are on, simply enter the title of a mission you have in the search box below
** Please note that a few mission titles appear in more than one episode **
Archive search do's & don'ts
Common Mistakes + Search Tips
CHECK YOUR SPELLING!!
- About 80% of failed searches are due to misspelling words in a mission title
WHEN ENTERING MISSION TITLES...
- TIP: In many cases, searching for only one or two keywords from a longer mission title is suffecient enough for the search engine to find the correct episode
- Grammatical and other errors when entering mission titles can cause a failed search
- Cargo 347A = failed search
- Cargo 347-A = successful search
FOR ARENA CHALLENGES...
- Use the arena challenge reference list found here instead of the search box
DO NOT SEARCH FOR MISSION OBJECTIVES
Search for mission titles instead
- Mission objectives are not included in the search engine due to the repetitive occurance of a large number of keywords (like collect, coins, buildings, carnivores, herbivores etc.).
YES, YOU CAN SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FOR DINO NAMES
- If any episode includes that dinosaur, that episode will show up in the results
DO NOT SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FOR STRUCTURES OR DINO CLASSES
- They are not included in the archive search due to their reoccurance in numerous missions
YES, YOU CAN SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FOR BATTLE STAGES
- You can search for any battle stage by entering "battle stage " + the number
- IF the battle stage you search for appears within any mission/episode, that episode number will also appear in the results list